Recover the Damages you Deserve with the Help of Chicago Injury Law
Bike accidents are on the rise in almost every state, despite being 100% preventable. Here are some of the most recent statistics:
- 800+ cyclists are killed on U.S. roads each year.
- 1 million+ children are hospitalized for bicycle-related accidents yearly.
- 87% of those killed in bicycle accidents were men.
- 37% of all bicycle accidents involved a drunk driver or a drunk cyclist.
- 70% of all fatal bicycle accidents happen on urban streets.
Despite not being behind a wheel, bike riders should practice defensive driving. The best way to avoid an accident is to be aware of your surroundings.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a bicycle crash, contact an experienced lawyer at Chicago Injury Law for a free consultation.